Coding doesn’t get easier. So professionals get better.
Level up at American Academy of Ophthalmology Codequest™ 2019
Join the most knowledgeable coding experts in ophthalmology for a half-day of professional education and training. We’ll steer you through regulatory roadblocks and the complex maze of federal and commercial payers’ rules, arriving at solutions for appropriately maximizing all your reimbursements.
Developed by the American Academy of Ophthalmology and presented in partnership with the South Carolina Society of Ophthalmology, Codequest provides unparalleled instruction relevant to all practice sizes, and each session includes valuable information specific to your region.
HOW YOU’LL BENEFIT
- Acquire valuable insights for protecting your practice
- Boost your coding performance
- Prepare for the inevitable audit scenario
- Learn to resolve claim denials
WHAT YOU’LL COVER IN FOUR HOURS
Codequest’s all-new 2019 program will help you understand:
- The most important updates of CPT, ICD-10, HCPCS, CCI, MUE, LCDs and payment changes for 2019
- Imminent changes to ERG, E/M codes and extended/subsequent ophthalmoscopy
- Up-to-date documentation rules for exams, tests, minor and major surgeries
- How to select the correct modifier for every situation. Learn how to avoid the common modifier mistakes that cause practices to lose thousands of dollars each year.
- How to resolve claim denials: identify the cause and implement solutions
- Informed recommendations for coding and billing success (e.g. prior authorization, MIGS coverage, vial drug administration and more)
Codequest is the only place you’ll find these best-practice tips:
- 30+ recommendations from successful practices
- Prior authorization checklist – what is your form missing?
- How to code from an operative report
- MIGS: What’s covered, what’s not
- Calculations for multidose vial drug administration
- Exam and testing coverage and frequency for patients on high-risk medication
- Billing for two surgeons in the same operative session
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Ophthalmologists, practice administrators, coder and billers with an intermediate to advanced coding level
Have a specific coding conundrum? Email questions to email@example.com before the course to get customized answers to your personal coding challenges.
YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO MISS CODEQUEST
Register today. Attend with your Team.https://www.aao.org/practice-management/coding/codequest-course/south-carolina